ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:30:29 -0500
Great to hear. I was going to ask how he and vivian were doing. I'm glad
to see she expressed her need, and God found a way to meet that need.

Brad

on 03:21 PM 4/25/2005, Phil Scovell said:
George called Wal-Mart and told them he just could no longer work nights.
He had told me that his wife said she just didn't want to be alone any
more
at night since their daughter passed away.  The supervisor said, We don't
need you on nights any more.  I have a day job for you now.  So that was a
big answer to prayer.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel