ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:26:54 -0400
Brad,
I'd offer to send you a shawl, if I ever get one done, but if they don't
start looking much better than what they look like right now, I'm afraid
that you may feel cursed instead of blessed.  You know, "a pox upon your
house," or your neck or something?  Grin!
Yah, I'm at peace about Chris.  It's better than fretting!  I'm working on
Psalm 37:8 and trying to internalize it.  I'd quote it to you, but I"m
feeling mean tonight.  GRIN!  No, Really, it says, "Refrain from anger and
turn from wrath; do not fret--it leads only to evil.  Not bad for the
mother of a rebellious teen, eh?
Kathy