ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:45:23 -0700
Phil!

Something happened after I read this testimony!  At first I didn't like the
fact that you
aren't like your cousins or other people anymore; I, for myself, would want
to be like the rest of my peers, hanging out with them.  So I asked the Lord
if I
was missing something.  Then it came to me:  All Christians are like Him!
That puts us on equal footing, whether we are sighted, blind, hearing, deaf,
able-bodied, paralyzed, mentally handicapped, emotionally ill, or
brain-damaged.  Praise
the Lord!

Sharon