ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:48:56 -0400
What a wonderful story,
It is true, all my life I have had teachers try and help me be "normal"
blindness is only a nuisance that with the So, I guess we don't think of it
much,  I felt  rejected by my blindness, my mother would often say "I could
have sent you to the blind school, but I didn't"  as though I were to blame
for her taking care of her own child.
I had some hard feelings to deal with recently with the  problems my mother
was habing, problems she brought about herself by her  missuse of drugs,
part of me wanted to stay away, but the other part wanted to go, I always
want to help those who I feel are hurting,
don't know exactly why I wrote all of this, I guess just to say that being
blind is more than just a physcial  handicap it affects our self value as
well.

Rhondaproper training can be minimized to a small aggrivation.