ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:58:47 -0600
I strongly don't believe that God sends us evil, and he doesn't test us, he
sends us his grace, and evil?  Since we are people of free will, we might
choose the wrong path to walk down and God goes along with us.  Its us who
walk away, say he's testing us, when he's always there to allow us to lean
on him, trust in him and we choose not to at times.  The reason:  If Jesus
died for our sins, then how can he test us for them when he's taken our
place on the cross.