ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:18:09 -0600
Paulette is going through a difficult time right now, but not one the Lord
wasn't aware of, but she would like us to pray for her.  The care giver she
has had for some time just had her hours cuts by the state.  This in itself
isn't all that bad on the surface because Paulette is doing remarkably
better than she was a year ago.  she is feeling better, her relationship
with the Lord is better, and she just has a closer walk with the Lord now
than she probably ever has before.  Regardless, we all know just how
stressful sudden change can be.  Bobbie, Paulette's care giver, is now most
likely going to have to quit and get a different job because she cannot live
on just five hours of work a day.  So, pray with me for Paulette's
situation.  She tried writing this herself but just couldn't figure out what
all to say because it is all kind of complicated.  At any rate, pray, and
she will appreciate it.

Phil.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake