ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:13:21 -0400
I sent this before reading the news that Vivian had hugged and kissed
George.  Praise be unto the Lord!

Helen

Phil and Brad and All,

I join my heart with your prayer that George and Vivian will come together
as Jennifer passes from their life.  The grief for awhile will be devasting
enough without grieving over the loss of the marriage relationship as well.

Helen