ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:39:58 -0400
Hi Guys,'
        Well, really, there isn't much to tell.  We're pretty sure that Chris has
remained sober, because he hasn't gone anywhere.  If he has done anything,
it has been alone and in his room, but I haven't caught a whif of anything
so I think that he is clean, probably under protest, but clean.
        He is out with Greg right now, getting the last half hour requirement so
that he can apply to take his drivers test and get his license.  That will
be a whole new catagory of prayer when it happens.
        It seems that, for a while at least, he was doing his homework.  I didn't
see him do any this weekend, but then, I try not to talk about it with him
and leave it in his hands.  If he fails, it isn't my fault.  Don't get me
wrong, I care, but I don't do anything good by caring more than him.  That
just causes fights, so I swallow hard and pray always.
        Oh boy, he's home.  I'll close for now.
God bless,
Kathy