ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:17:53 -0500
Karen,

Glad you didn't toss it lol. Looking forward to hearing your praise
report.

Tbrad

on 06:54 PM 4/7/2005, Karen Carter said:
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_725_1112918086_0

I did think it was junk mail but opened it because it was from another
state.  I thought it was a missionary or convention letter.  Thank you
all.  I love you guys you truly are a church.  I have a big praise not
concerning church to write I just haven't done it yet.  Once again
thank.  Now everyone has something to look forward too.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74

 > Karen,
 >
 > I'm glad you wrote cause I was going to send a heads up that you would
be
 > receiving a letter but then forgot. I didn't want you to toss it out as
 > junk mail not recognizing the name on it. I had remembered I had my
 > vending business name on it. Glad you didn't toss it and glad it was a
 > blessing to you.
 >
 > Brad
 >
 >
 >
 > on 05:11 PM 4/5/2005, Karen Carter said:
 > --NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_22816_1112739097_0
 >
 > The true Church really is not the physical building but the hearts of
God