ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:38:18 -0500
Phil,

I pray for a healing for Genifer, and I'm still praying! Praying! Praying!
I'm praying for George and Vivian, as well. I'm praying for you, too
because I know this is hard for you also.

When you are involved like you are, it's really hard. I know, when I was
really involved with Carolyn's situation, every day I prayed and cried and
I called every single day, some times more than once a day.

I know this is hard for George and Vivian! I am glad the Doctor is a
Born-Again Christian!

Please keep us informed.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson