ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:07:05 -0500
Rhonda,
I am sorry that I haven't been a bit more attentive ot the things of the
list.  I am sorry to hear about your grandmother and will be praying with
you.  You seem to have a good grasp of the situation with your mom and an
understanding of how things should be.  I will be praying with you for your
mom and for your grandmother.  It is hard to sit by and watch someone suffer
especially when we know how to get them help.  I pray your mother will admit
she has a need and then will accept the help that is offered.

God bless and comfort you,

Ned