ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:09:57 -0500
Hi Rhonda, and all,
        Thanks for asking.  Actually, last week was okay.  Greg and I are working
at keeping the stress level as low as possible to try to keep a relatively
quiet household.  Chris started school yesterday.  He still hasn't gone
back to work and I'm trying very hard to stay clear and let him take the
reins of his life.  Every day that we make it without a major blow out, I
view as a precious gift.  Chris has to have his first visit with the
probation officer tomorrow afternoon and our first family counseling
session since his return is tomorrow evening as well.
        The lady that I went to Florida with in January, has agreed to be my
prayer partner.  We're going to try to get together on Thursdays just to
pray over the situation and, I am seeking healing in spirit as well.
        I don't get much time on the computer any more.  Greg is working out of
the home a lot and Chris dominates the computer in the evening to play his
games.  Sorry about becoming so silent.  I am still with you all in spirit
though.
        I do remember you in my prayers, however, Rhonda, concerning both your
mother and Ben's health.  How is Ben doing, by the way?

        Helen, great to have you back!!  Are you getting flooded?  We sure are up
here in Maine!

        Gretchen, it's nice to finally meet you as well.  You don't know me, but
you are a very encouraging person in my life right now.  Thank you for
becoming a part of us.

God bless,
Kathy