ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:06:08 -0500
It's happened again, just as I tried to tell my Dad it would when he didn't
put my mother in to adrug rehab! she is in icu again,  drug overdose,
muscle relaxers, nerve pills, morpheme  she is on a bbentilator,  they are
watching her, her blood pressure was 94 over 45 earlier, they are giving her
some morphemes enough to keep her from going in to withdrawals,
I hate to see this,
it is such a sad sight,
and knowing... that it could have been prevented
Keep  us in your prayers,
 I've been gone all day,
behind on my class work, will go back tomorrow,
Rhonda