ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:42:02 -0700
You know, you would think, in this day and age of high speed internet
connections, the online store selling the CD version of the Online bible
would offer it as a downloadable purchase.  I know how large it all is but
as I said, in today's high speed internet connect ability, you think that
would be an option.  I'm getting to the point I don't even want to buy a
program if I can't download it online.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel