ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:52:33 -0700
Hi Gretchen,
This is Vinny Samarco writing from Fort St. John, B.C. Canada, on the
Alaska.  We've been praying for you for quite awhile, and we are so very
thankful for what the Lord has done in your life.
This is a great group of loving, praying, caring folks.  I'm not bragging,
just stating what I have found on this list for the last 8 years.
If I don't get to write before
Sunday, Happy Resurrection.
Vinny