C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:34:51 EST
My computer is up to date and it isn't AOL doing this.  I've received
embedded pictures in email, pictures as attachments, and other files as
attachments. Forwarded messages are embedded messages with those >  signs or =20 all over
the place.  I've only encountered on a daily  basis .url attachment files
from Meir.  This is probably why Meir has been  bounced off Yahoo.  This is a
situation that needs to be addressed to your  customer service reps at your ISP.

Michael  Jeffries
ICQ #53522767 AOL, MSN, and Yahoo ID:  MJeff25916