From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 19:54:24 -0400
Colin,

I'm no guru on this stuff, but here are 2 tips:  In Jaws, toggle insert-s to
"all" to help read the incoming text.  There is a menu setting in digipan
that  says "arrow keys to tune" or something like that.  Make sure that is
checked and your left and right arrow keys will  tune up and down the  band
to the next signal.  A sighted ham would use the mouse to click on a
displayed signal, but  with this menu itim checked,  you can tune   with the
arrow keys.

Good luck and have fun, Steve KW3A