Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robert Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 00:40:45 -0800
I too have a pentium 75 and my mouse does the same thing but it only stalls
when windows is swapping ram files which it seems to do when ever it sees a
need for more open ram space needed for what ever application is being
loaded. Being that the mouse is on a program of it's own the swap file
activity temporally disables the mouse while the swap is in progress. The
reason I have noticed this particular event is my swap file is on my D drive
while my other windows apps are on the C drive to allow for quicker program
access
Bob,