Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:08:23 -0500
> Did you go see a doctor to
>  figure out if the pain even is due to arthritis and if so, how is that
> determined?

No, not yet because the pain in my knee started Saturday. I did have an
appt. set up with a chiropractor tomorrow evening but wasn't sure if I
should keep it. I guess I will and see what he can do. Just not sure that he
can figure out if it's due to arthritis.

>      Long story short,I had all the same symptoms(knee problems that a
> regular Doc possibly would have recommended surgery for),
> TMJ,Candida,Pain,fatigue, etc. The adjustment of my Atlas cleared my knee
> problems and too many others to tell. Paleo diet has cleared just about
> everything else. Also, sticking to the diet has helped my adjustments hold
>Monica

Thanks for sharing - it helps to hear positive stories. I know that paleo
works, I just feel incredibly overwhelmed right now with all the different
symptoms.

Kristina