ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:45:30 -0700
Phil that is bad bad bad!!!!!! When we get to heaven our dad will tell you
so too.  Speaking of laughing I would absolutely love to see Phil laugh
really really hard and I'm sure Sandy has but Vicki have you?  Although I'd
not want him to laugh hard right now because of his cough yikes he might get
to heaven before me and that wouldn't be right now would it?

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]