ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:42:51 -0700
Dandruff ah so its you who caused the national weather service to issue a
winter weather advisory they will be wrong again?  They think its snow they
see but lo and behold it will be well, Phil, my goodness wash your hair and
stop shaking it.
Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]