ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:22:23 -0600
OK Phil. Yep I've heard of Willie George. Did stuff with kids ministry I
believe and got big. Well we'll see what they say. Thanks. Oh and yes in a
way a church is a business, but only as far as wise decisions go from god's
principles, when they start doing business as a secular business then it
really is a business but it is probably none of my business, yikes this is
becoming sticky business eh?

Brad

Brad