ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:56:10 -0500
7bit
Yes! indeed,  one does have to be creative when it comes to sex! and
speaking from a woman's point of view, sometimes I was just so tired, babies
and small children often wake in the middle of the night, cry for hours
teething, or because of an ear infection, and Mom is usually the one they
want!

I love my girls, but we had Jena  11 months after we were married, *I had
all the old ladies in the church inquiring about the dat I was married* I
wish we had waited a few years.
Learn how to be two first, before you become three.
Take time to talk to each other, learn how to disagree, how to give each
other time alone when that is what is needed, learn how to be sillent when
angry words are all you can think of saying,
enjoy the one you have promised to love, and  later on,  think of children,
no need to rush!

Rhonda