ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:16:22 -0700
7bit
Chris,

Your solution is correct.  I put on coats and tie shoes for my children,
well I did when they were little, and now all my grandchildren by either
putting them on my lap for shoe tying, or by having them sit next to me on
the couch or chair.  For cotes I just do it from behind them.  I turn them
around.  I do this even if it is a pull over shirt.  The kids don't care and
then you don't have to try and think backwards.

Phil.