ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:10:05 -0500
Kathy,
Quick trip!  I am thankful that it is done and you are back home.  Yes, I
can understand the mixed emotions that you are feeling right now.  But one
thing for sure, you have nothing to feel guilty for.  Chris is blessed to
have parents who love him enough to get help for him.  Just go ahead and cry
and get it out of your system and get it behind you.  The Lord knows how you
feel and what you are thinking and He will comfort you.  We all will be
praying especially for you at this time and we will all be praying for Chris
while in Connecticut.
Lord, we ask you to be with Chris and those who will teach and lead him
through this time in Connecticut.  We know that you love Chris and that you
feel pain because of his waywardness right now.  Lord, touch his heart and
mind and turn them to you.  Make Chris the man you want him to be and use
Him to your honor and glory.

In Jesus name we ask it,

Amen