ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:40:46 -0400
I just read your  post on worship! very good thoughts!
funny isn't it, it doesn't say "be still, and worry"
"be still, and  review those who have hurt you"
"be still, and count all your problems"
but
"be still, and know that I am God"
When I take time to be still, and quiet, and for me that is hard, ask my
poor husband, I am always talking!!
so, when I am still, and I  Know that God is God,
life doesn't suddenly turn all roses and sunshine,
my problems don't disapear,but I  feel loved,
safe,
secure,
and awe that the God who created the universe by His word,
cares about me!
Rhonda