ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 22:01:33 -0700
My mom told me about a couple who had gone to a church that she and my dad
used to attend.  The wife died.  I believe their grandson was staying with
them at the time.  He was inconsolable because she didn't tell him goodbye.
Then one day he was suddenly happy.  He said his grandma came and told him
goodbye.

Sharon