ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 16:07:56 -0500
Hi Phil,

I hope you can get signed up with BooShare, as it is really cool! Paulette
and I e lovingit! lol.

I had trouble also signing up and Vernon had to help me, but we did get it
done.

There is a whole lot of Christian material up there, and a lot of good
mysteries, too. <grin> lol.

Paulette and I just finished reading "Blind Sight" by Robbin Cook. I love
those medical mysteries. lol.

Take care.

Pat Ferguson