ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:00:46 -0400
Brad you did a great job of catching up and inspired me to do the same,
however, I won't do it like Brad.  Who can?  (grin)
Vickie, I am glad that you are doing well and had a good report.  However, I
know you have a little concern and though we don't know the problem, we know
Him who does and we are "casting our cares on Him" because we know that He
cares for usd.  Don't think on the problem but think on the solution that
GOd has for you.

Vinny, great you have you back.  It is always good to hear from you with
your encouraging words and you genuine concern for others.

Shelly, I am glad you see you back on the list.  I have kept up with you and
Radar and have prayed constantly for you and for God's leading in that
situation.  Just take a deep breath, pray, believe and God will direct you
and provide a dog for you with whom you can work like a champ.

Pat, you haven't said a word, at least that I have seen, about your
procedure last Monday, wasn't it?  HOw are you doing?  I pray that all is
well and that you and Vernon get done all the things that you are working
on.

Julie, my unforgetable sister, keep singing and keep writing.  God can use
your voice and your talent to bring blessings to Him and His family.

Phil, keep up the war on Satan with your praying.  Praise God for His
blessings with George and Vivian.  Do let them know that we are still here
and still praying just as much for him as before.
Too all of you, even those whose names I didn't mention, I love you al and
thank God for you regularly for you all have made a difference in my life.
I can always count on you to be concerned when I am concerned and to pray
for me when I need prayers and just to be there to bless you daily.

Ned