ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:58:48 -0400
Oh Phil,
         Pour George.  I wish that I had something more constructive to
say.  I know so much about what is going on with Chris.  I can't even begin
to imagine the pain that George must be feeling right now, having so many
unanswered questions and facing the reality that they may never get
answered here on this earth.  What a heavy burden to carry through your
earthly life.
         I was wondering if you might be able to talk to Gretchen about how
that passage in 1 Corinthians 5 effected her, now that she is beyond that
point in her life herself.  I was just wondering if she might have some
insight into how Jeniffer is thinking or feeling that would help George
develop a different approach.  You've probably already thought of that and
have already done it, but it's my suggestion anyway.
         God bless as all of you continue to seek for His answers and His
guidance.
Kathy