ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:57:26 -0400
It does seem that the Mathew verses are speaking of actions done or not done
by people, and that those actions are the main criteria for determining
whether or not one is  the blessed of the Father, but perhaps there is some
Greek I don't know of,  good questions, looking forward to seeing some
answers, I too h ave wondered about this.
Don't works come after belief though, because  one believes he is more
likely to feed those who are hungry, and do  all those other things, if we
have the love of God in our heqarts do not these actions follow?
Just thinking, you know...
doing all of this philosophy I am always having to disect seemingly every
thing under the sun!
*smile*

Rhonda