From:
Tracey & Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracey & Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:15:57 -0400

Received the following email in response to asking if the Diamond walnuts
were GF.

Besides the email below, her second email said "No to both your questions"
when I asked "Are the conveyor belts on which the nuts ride dusted with
flour and do any gluten-containing products share the same production line?
tracey in MD