From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 21:47:32 -0800

We are planning a trip Friday to Disneyland and California Adventure.  I know they are very GF friendly; special diets apparently can be accomodated at most table service restaurants in Disneyland if you request 24 hours in advance.  I am not sure about California Adventure.  I would very much appreciate hearing if there are a particular restaurants you recommend and if you called in advance or not, and whether or not it was easy to buy snacks on the run for the kids or whether you brought them.  We have a four-year-old and a 19-month old.  Thank you.