From:
Carol Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:21:50 -0500

Dear Listmates,

Please join me in my quest to enlighten the public regarding CD, DH, and
gluten sensitivity. I believe one of the best ways to accomplish this is
thru the mass media. My idea consists of simply emailing a talk show host
such as Montel and requesting he do a story on the disorders. Montel has
MS, which is linked to gluten sensitivity, so maybe, he can hear our cry.
We have suffered in silence for too long!

Obesity is climbing at an alarming rate throughout all of the age groups.
Gluten intolerance is linked to obesity, as well as, hundereds of other
disorders. It is paramount to the health of our nation, to get the word out
regarding gluten sensitivity and celiac syndrome. I believe that these
disorders should be as well known as prozac is for depression! If enough of
us email him, perhaps he will grant our request.

I believe his website is www.montelshow.com