From:
Gladys Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gladys Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:37:33 -0400

The current controversy over the need to be concerned about gluten in medicines can be answered simply. If there is no reason to be concerned about gluten in prescription and over the counter medicines, would the reference book, Celiac Sprue, A Guide Through the Medicine Cabinet, compiled and written by Marcia Milazzo, have ever been written? I have the 2003 edition and it is "only 400 pages long". Quite lengthy for something we don't need to be worried about!!
Best Regards,
Gladys Ward
Florence, SC