From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:28:31 -0700

I wanted to let you guys know about two restaurants in
Philadelphia that have been extremely helpful on the
gluten free diet.

1. My Thai (22nd & South St.; Thai food) - they are
very familiar with the diet and can make almost
anything on their menu gluten free. Ask for the "Ross
diet" from your waiter. The owner's name is Idd
(rythms with "did") and they have instructions about
preparing gluten free food in the kitchen.

2. Susanna Foo (15th & Walnut; Chinese/American
fusion) - this is a much fancier restaurant with
incredible service. I sent a brief sheet about celiac
disease to the manager a day early and when I got
there, our waiter had reviewed everything on the menu
with the chef and made recommendations based on what
could be made gluten free. There were quite a lot of
options to choose from that required little
modification.

I have no financial stake in either restaurant. I hope
you have the chance to enjoy them!

Best,
Ross