From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:09:32 -0400

I just got word yesterday morning that my documentary about Celiac Disease,
"Gut Reaction" is now available for people to download off audible.com.
That means if you haven't heard it, or if you want to get a copy of it to
play at a Celiac support group meeting, or if you want to use it for
outreach, you can.  You can go to this site, download the show onto your
computer and then make your own CD of it.

Go to http://audible.com and in the upper right-hand corner of the page
you'll see the word "search" with a box next to it.  Type the words "Gut
Reaction" into the box and it will take you to the show.  You can download
it from there.

I hope you get a chance to do this.

Thanks,

Richard Paul