Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:21:04 -0800

Check out the new upcoming website at Laurel’s Sweet Treats,
www.glutenfreemixes.com <http://www.glutenfreemixes.com/>  is coming back
stronger then ever with new ideas, new recipes and the same trusted cake,
cookie, brownie and bread mixes (including the great Onion Ring Batter Mix).
Currently we are taking orders by phone, email and fax.  The commerce site
will be back and easier to use; then before.

Specials for this month are:  Roll ‘Em Out Sugar Cookies, $3.95, 23oz (makes
24+ cookies) and receive the ‘Kisses Mix” sprinkles – a $2.09 value-  to
decorate for Valentine’s Day.   Mom’s Chocolate Cake Mix, $4.75, 1lb 9oz
(makes 24 generous moist cupcakes) and receive the “Hearts Remembered Baking
and Party Cups” a $1.49 value (50 cups), Cameron’s Vanilla Cake Mix, $4.95,
1lb 14oz (makes 24 generous vanilla cupcakes) and receive a 16 oz container
of Wilton’s Chocolate Frosting – a $2.50 value or the “Hearts Mini Icing
Decorations” 18 sugar hearts for decorating – a $1.99 value.

Please feel free to mix and match with these special offers (limited
quantities on some items).

The website at www.glutenfreemixes.com <http://www.glutenfreemixes.com/>
has all the contact information available and I thank the many customers for
their patients while we improve the commerce portion of the website.  Please
check in frequently for updates.  (The forces of the Celiac Sisters is
building – all 3 of my sisters are now diagnosed).  We love to get together
for all the festivities and are planning more updated information on the
website for group gatherings, special occasions and recipe ideas.  Bulk
mixes will make it easy to stock the pantry and cut down on the expense of
single portions (coming soon – pancakes, cupcakes, flour available now).
Call and see what’s new!!!

Laurel Hutton
Laurel's Sweet Treats Inc
www.glutenfreemixes.com