Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:53:46 EST

www.silly-yak.com
****************
Looking for the perfect holiday gift?
Still have friends who try and serve you wheat?
Can't get your point across?

Then dive into www.silly-yak.com and get holiday savings from December 1-15!

Enter the code: LISTDEC when prompted at checkout and SAVE, SAVE , SAVE
Save 15% on all of our high quality, 100% cotton shirts until December 15th,
and please order by the 15th to insure holiday delivery.

Choose from "The Yak", "Gluten Free ... got a problem with that?", "Stop
Poisoning your Body with Food" and more ... many sizes, cool colors.

Kids shirts: ONLY $9.34 --- sizes Youth 2-12
Adult Shirts: ONLY $12.74 --- sizes S, M, L, XL
Adult XXL: ONLY $14.44

Also check out our new improved Gluten Free/New York link with the most
comprehensive listing of celiac friendly shops and restaurants in New York.

As always, a portion of our proceeds goes to the Celiac Disease Research
Center at Columbia University.

Spread the Word and some holiday cheer in a shirt from The Silly Yak Shirt
Company, the original shirt company for celiacs!

Wishing you all the best of times and health,
The Marino Family
www.silly-yak.com