ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:31:33 -0600
Ah, well thank you for that.
Hope things are good with you.
I am back in my shop building cars and trucks, or trying to get rolling on
it.
Took one of my finished cars out with me yesterday to try and sell it and
ended up, going to eat breakfast, going to church, and then to visit a young
couple from church whose new born just got to come home along with momma.
Didn't sell the car at the restaurant, where people looked at it.  Didn't
sell it at church where people looked at it.
Then, got to the couple's house, and met the husband for the first time.  He
was showing off the work he did on the baby's new bassinet so I showed him
car.
I really feel for the guy.
He is young and growing yet, but he and his wife and his now 3 kids!  Live
with his wife's parents, and his mother-in-law's mother.  That can't be an
easy life.
The mother-in-law sometimes asks for prayer for her son-in-law, who does not
attend church and you can tell she is unhappy with him and that he probably
gets a lot of negativity living as he does.
Anyway, my point was going to be, that I ended up giving my car to the young
father as a congrats on the new baby type gift.
I told the mother that she and the baby would probably receive most of the
attention right now and that the father deserved some as well.

Take Care,

Matt