C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:34:51 -0400
Isn't Elizabeth Prophet out that way?

Beth t.

-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kendall David Corbett
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hey Deri...

Deri,

Glad you're OK!
You'd probably be fairly safe here in Wyoming!  No major population =
centers for 150 miles, and the whole state has fewer than half a million =
people.  Not even any major infrastructure targets.  The air base in =
Cheyenne will survive this round of base closures merely because the = Vice
President's from Wyoming, too.

Kendall=20
Laramie, WY=A0=20