BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:00:56 -0600
Ah!  The solution!  Circular hole in circular seat with access from all
cardinal points.  One might even inlay a compass in the surrounding
floor tile.  Then invite someone over who you think has a better handle
on these things, and observe him/her with a hidden video camera.  Its
all for a good cause, I suppose.  Its good that people find interesting
things to occupy their waking hours.

A window to East and West might be nice for folks who have to keep
track of sunset and sunrise, too.

-jc