BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:45:17 -0500
Well, he just thinks it's quaint how mom says she's "Scotch", but now
catches herself saying it the proper way.  Obviously, he's willing to make
exceptions.  He can even accept that Sean's named for an Irish John Wayne
flick, and Jim's middle name is from Donovan's Reef (altho, I don't know if
John Wayne was supposed to be Irish in that film).  Maybe he figures he's in
the minority here and had just have a stiff upper lip about it.