From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:56:05 -0500
Another thing with the chimney though,  if you have a gas or oil burning
furnace for heat, or hot water or both,  the exhaust form that comes up the
chimney too 9 times out of 10 and the remainance of that can coat the
antenna a little too just a note, that's what I've heard anyway, I've never
done it.