From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:21:05 -0500
Butch,
The Wavenode computer  controlled  unit I'm using just added a  pulsating
tone to the  latest software version 2.0   Hitting  the "t" key on the
keyboard  starts a low pitch  tone out of the pc  speakers.  Apply rf and
the higher the s wr, the higher the   tone.    Adjust  tuner till the
pitch
gets to  the lowest and you are at 1.3:1 or better.  Hit  the "t" key again
and turn off the tone.
www.wavenode.com

Steve KW3A