Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:46:46 -0700
I use two browsers to check my website with, explorer 7 and mozilla. When I
open a webpage, there is no background color or images. Other images load in
on the page, no background. This occurs using both browsers, therefore I
don't think it is the browsers, but graphics problem. I have reloaded my
monitor driver and my graphics card driver. Also the icons use in
applications such as outlook and in explorer look grainy.

My screen resolution is set to highest 32 bit and my screen size and refresh
rate are also set to the maximum for the best graphic results and quality.
Any Ideas?

Thank you for you help

Stephan Prince - Glacier Natural History Association

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com