ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:01:32 -0500
Yes, Vicki,
Mine is doing some of the same things.  I have had a lot of problems with
Outlook Express.  Then, I am having a web page come up on top of my home
page and when I am going to another web site, it comes up over it so I can't
do anything with that web page.  I have looked at everything and don't know
what the problem is.  I have run Norton and Spybot but neither shows
anything.  In fact, the other day, I went online to www.trendmicro.com and
there they do an online scan of your computer.  I was told there that my
computer wass clean also.  Who knows?

I pray that the Lord heal both our computers and their operators.  (grin)

Ned