ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Littlekat10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 01:01:24 -0500
Well happy anniversary!!!  I betcha I know who it is!!  Lalalalalalala!  I
had a birthday yesterday no wait it is the sixth already I just haven't gone
to bed yet lol!!  My birthday was on the fourth and I had an impromptu party
at work because one of my coworkers cooked and brought yumminess to me at
work!  Beef strogonoff, apple pie, cookies and bread  stics and all of which
I should most likely avoid but I will behave myself and make sure I don't
break the scale when I go weigh in at Jenny Craig on Sunday.  Lalalalala!  I
am a happy little kitten.
Littlekat