ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:39:15 -0500
Trusting is hard sometimes,  we all go through moments, days,  and even
seasons where we feel surrounded by all of our fears, doubts come in to our
minds, and the "what ifs and "the if onlies" come to keep us from sleep!
funny how all seems to fade away,
and a peace settles over us, when we call His name,
just like a blanket being tucked around you when it is cold or you aren't
feeling well,
praying God's peace covers  you, andHis love replaces anxious and fearful
thoughts,
None of us here on this list know all the answers,
each one of us has their own personal struggles and concerns, but we know
and love the One who is THe Answer!

Rhonda