ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:06:29 -0500
I do believe in God, and praying is a good thing to do,  God usesdoctors too
though, if there are sources of help and we don't use them, we are not using
the good sense God gave us, Have you ever heard the story of the man who
stayed in his house in spite of high flood warnings,  eventually he found
himself on his roof top, a man with a boat floated by and offered to help
him in, but the man said, "God will save me" then a helicopter came near
enough to offer help, but once again he refused the help.  He drowned  when
the water level  went over his h ead and he was immediately in Heaven,
andthe man asked God "Lord, why didn't you save me, I trusted You" God said,
"I sent you a boat, and a helicopter, I tried to save ou"So, God gives us
ways of getting help,
Rhonda